torsdag 10 januari 2013

Cosy evening in Marais

Yesterday evening I met up with an old friend of mine, Joakim, who has lived in Paris since two years back. He took me to one of his favorite bars in Marais, La Perle, where we met up with one of his friends. The place was lovely, quite simple and perfect for relaxed chatting over a glass of wine or beer.
We walked through lightly drizzling rain all the way from St. Germain to the bar in Marais, usually it's type of rain that I find really annoying, but somehow it only seemed to make the night view of paris more beautiful.
In front of Hôtel de ville, on the way to Marais
Joakim, holding what probably is the biggest umbrella in Paris, in an alley in Marais  



La Perle 


My mission today is to buy myself a pair of running shoes, which I intend to use frequently!
I really have no excuse not to, since I live just a five minute walk from Jardin du Luxembourg.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar