fredag 11 januari 2013

Mission completed

I completed my mission of the day, buying new running shoes! The sale just started in Paris so I took the opportunity to update my running look when buying shoes, hopefully my very professional looking clothes will motivate me to go out running more often. Unfortunately, they weren't as motivating as all the clothing stores on the way to the park... :) Perhaps I should be grateful to the fact that my credit card seem to be rejected by all the card terminals in stores in Paris, mysteriously enough it works perfectly fine to withdraw money from an atm. So, I ended up not running nor shopping!

My new running shoes that wait for their first run

Today was a kind of dull day weather wise, quite grey, rainy and foggy. It didn't stop me and Sarah though, we walked for about 40 minutes one way to go to Champs Élysées to buy running clothes.  
When walking on Champs Élysées I suddenly got hit by a wall of perfume smell, the one being guilty of this was a large perfume that seems to be spraying mens perfume allover the boulevard, poisoning the air. Apparently it is supposed to be much more pleasant during spring when male models are the ones spreading the smell (odor), posing half naked with perfume bottles outside of the store...

Seine 


Champs Élysée

Perfume puffing store

I end this evening by writing this post and having a cup of cinnamon tea. I have my first day at school tomorrow (actually an introduction day), which calls for an early night (as I have to get up insanely early to go by RER before reaching the university located in a far of Paris suburban city called Cergy). Good night!



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar