torsdag 10 januari 2013

Finally in Paris!


This will be my first post in my very first blog ever. I decided to start this blog for my friends or whom ever feel like following me during my Paris experience. My name is Mikaela and I originally come from Sweden, Gothenburg. This Monday, on the 7th of January, I moved to Paris for an exchange semester. I will be studying marketing at ESSEC Business School and try to have the best time ever during this spring in Paris.

I was very lucky to come in contact with the sweetest girl, Zarah, which I now live together with in her lovely apartment in St. Germain, in the 6th arrondissement.


Since I don't have any blog experience (I don't even follow a single blog), I will keep this post short.
Perhaps I will add some more text or photos later, after my drink-date with my friend Joakim who lives in St. Germain as well.

Bye bye for now :)


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar